Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i found this out few minutes after i cracked this car open and figured someone would have figured this out! but i dont think anyone has yet...well the nice top on it, is a removable top!...to remove it just pull up from the back of the top and slide it out towards the back... here are some pictures.(dont laugh at my cork cutting board i found at goodwill!)

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
I used to have a Phaeton about twelve years ago, the removable top is a sweet feature. I saw this particular one yesterday and thought about getting it. Diecast body and base, above average tampos, it's a great candidate for an RR wheel swap.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
That cork cutting board looks so goofy!! :D :lol: :tongue: (Sorry Matt, you asked for it! ;))
That BWF Phaeton was my main reason for going to KDay. I picked up extras for my BWF buddies. Pretty sure I have other versions but I never knew about the removable top. Perhaps a dark red interior would look better.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I did not know about the top. I have an older release, but I got it without the top. I just figured it was like Bone Shaker, sometimes it has a roof, sometimes not.

However, I realized after I cracked it open, that my BWF Phaeton has a tampo error...

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oh i just bought one of the thrillracers '12 lifted f150 trucks....the bed cover pops off as well....looks like hw is giving us options!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts