Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you say SHELBY ! !

I just love the detail on the 60's Sizzle '67 Shelby and '70 Muscle Cars '70 Shelby Convertible. I just couldn't help but toss in the Greenlight '07 Shelby GT500 ! ! ! Great Shelbys :thumbsup:

Oh and for those that haven't seen it yet ... here is the '08 Shelby GT500KR (King of the Road) that will be produced next year ! It will be limited to 1000 units ! WOW :eek:

SWEET :D Enjoy your Sunday everyone !

Scott
Mustang Enthusiast & Collector
[email protected]

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
that 08 shelby GT500KR looks pretty good :thumbsup:

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Love those Shelby's! Thanks for the pics, Scott & Al.

·
Registered
467 Posts
There was a batch of those 67's at our TRU not long ago with different wheel/tire combo that just didn't work. It makes a world if difference when they outfit the car like it should be. I just grabbed the 70 last week, but mine had some kind of "Mercedes" looking hub cabs instead of the nice mags like yours has (why do they do that???!!!).
Now out comes the critic in me. Your 70 is like mine- the NASA scoops, are overextended onto the "chrome" strip on front of the hood. And on mine, that chrome strip on front edge of the hood must have gotten smeared during production, yours looks much better. Otherwise a great representation of a great marque. They picked the perfect color in my opinion.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Just picked up that '70 Shelby vert this weekend. Opted for the rubber tires, too. Didn't care for the plastic tire version.
Already have the red '67. For the GL, I opted for the white GT 500 with the blue racing stripes and the black custom version with the silver racing stripes.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
I found the blue '70 convertible as well. They only had the plastic tire version on the pegs so that guy left the pegs in my hand. Also found the Buick GS which is my new favorite JL casting of the year so far. Good work RC2!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts