Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Did Wally Mart raise the price on JLs? The cards are smaller than usual but the price was not at $3.97 each too much for me and they looked terrible.

That was a ridiculous increase from $1.96 to $3.97.

·
Registered
178 Posts
YOUR RIGHT WL RAY $3.97 FOR OLDER CASTINGS ( RACING CHAMPIONS CAST FROM THE 90s
PLASTIC BASE + PLASTIC TIRE ..AND CHEAP CARTON PACKAGE !!!!
WHAT UP RC 2 ..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE BEST ONE WAS BEFORE 2004.......

·
Registered
290 Posts
Classic Blistercard

I like the new "40 years" blistercard. I think the simple package design helps feature the car (which, to me, is what it's all about).

Without a simplified package and plastic chassis, I'm sure these cars would have to sell for even more $$.

Mac

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
They don't have any JLs at my WM...old or new...at any price. Aside from the BWFs and police cars, I've just about given up lately. After the initial buzz of having the 40th cars in some WMs, and a couple of peg warmers left over at TRU with damaged cards, JL might as well not exist around here.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
I found them at $3 at an area WM ... The whole anniversary series & Forever 64 have only had about 4 out 12 in each that I wanted ..

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
The new cards suck I liked the old cards with the pictuer and all the other junk on it. Thats what made them good and as for the plastic base and wheels I can buy a hot wheel for 99 cents and have the
quality and keep money in my pocket. the reason we all liked Johnnys was the package and the car if they don't do a better job soon theres always green light and M2.

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Our Wally World hasnt stocked JL's for a couple of months now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts