Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
5,023 Posts
There was a number of kits based on Aurora what ifs.Their was them! and the beast and couple others.I know Al at Python kits did a couple Aurora what ifs and Larry at actionhobbies.But the one in question think AL at Python did this one.:)

· Premium Member
5,419 Posts
There's a lot of fodder there!! If a company could get rights to some of those boxes and put styrene kits in 'em..... (hint hint)......

Chris.:)

· Registered
1,812 Posts
I think I've got a Billiken--it's a vinyl kit about 10 inches long. Nice but the head detail is pretty soft--I would love a better kit of this creature--it's just about the only Harryhausen monster that hasn't been done up as a great toy or model (although I know there are at least a couple LARGE resin kits that are too big and expensive for me).

· Registered
953 Posts
The Rhedosaurus (you all know what that stands for, right?) is my favorite Dinosaur 'design' of all time.

If you could pick one 'fantasy' kit (you know, 'Big Frankie', 'Moon Bus', etc) to actually be made, this would be mine.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.