Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess there's supposed to be a big sale at TTP this weekend for the Hot Wheels convention.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got an email that said the fees were cut in half to list this weekend, and that they expect a lot of Hot Wheels convention cars to be listed for sale almost as fast as they are being released. Take it for what it is worth. I don't think you will find convention cars at the local flea market.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
A big sale on fees? I thought TTP was like eBay.
TTP is NOT like Ebay. TTP sellers list all items at fixed prices. You can haggle down but the prices don't go up so you can sometimes catch bargains if you happen upon them at the right time.

The fees are also cheap compared to ebay. You insert an item for a fixed cost on TTP and it stays listed until it sells or you remove it. You don't pay any additional fees when it sells. You only pay a one time flat listing fee.

Also you buy listing "credits" to list items for sale. These are typically $1 for $1 but if you buy the listing "credits" when they have sales you can really save alot. They'll do 3 for 2 or even buy one get one free occasionally. That's the time to stock up!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts