Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 3895 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey mike i think the powderpuff class is going to get off the ground in more than one way this year got kim to agree to run with my extra car! new disruptor on the way!!! :woohoo:

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
willyplankhead said:
i hope the DFW crew is all well cant wait to get back there for some texas style racing and food!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Will you guys are welcome back any time!! Are you plan on making any of the NCS races this year ? a hand full of us are going to try and make it to IN,OH MN,and NV

·
Registered
370 Posts
Hey Mike, Glad to hear about the powderpuff class. All I like on Laura's car is the decals and paint. Meanwhile I've got two sprints just about ready. One for Gerald and one for myself. My truck and my grand national are ready. I've got one more sportsman to build for my neice.One more for the powderpuff class!!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Slimmy is good he plans on making those races with me and Eric and maybe DC and Jim from Pro1!! Cant wait to get a radio back in my hand we put a sprinkler system in the infield of the track this winter....does that make us lazy?

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mike watkins said:
Hey Mike, Glad to hear about the powderpuff class. All I like on Laura's car is the decals and paint. Meanwhile I've got two sprints just about ready. One for Gerald and one for myself. My truck and my grand national are ready. I've got one more sportsman to build for my neice.One more for the powderpuff class!!
Hey Mike DC is coming back to sportsman should we make him start over in the powderpuff class?

·
Having fun is #1
1,978 Posts
MSadler said:
Hey Will you guys are welcome back any time!! Are you plan on making any of the NCS races this year ? a hand full of us are going to try and make it to IN,OH MN,and NV
Whats up Mike,
How you guys been. Hope you guys can make a few races. We will be there. See all of you then. Try to make the Easley race this year. We will have a good super truck turn out this year for sure. Thanks

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jeffdavis38 said:
Whats up Mike,
How you guys been. Hope you guys can make a few races. We will be there. See all of you then. Try to make the Easley race this year. We will have a good super truck turn out this year for sure. Thanks
Hey Jeff
wont make it to easly this year unfortanately thats during spring break and ill be out playing in the desert in nevada playing in my sandrail but we are going to make it to IN,OH,MN AND NV so i look forward to seeing you and running with you there. i read you will be running sprint this year to is that right? and are you going to try and run all 3 at NCS races this year?

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think he should have to put a yellow stripe on his rear bumber and paint his car pink!!! COME ON BIG SHOW I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
im ready. my car is just 1 color. so be it just pink. how come watkins racing sports all the rainbow colors for his team??? hey i heard there was gonna be a big merger of teams this year...watkins/shipman racing???is this true. is this to cut travel expenses or what??

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BIGSHOW said:
im ready. my car is just 1 color. so be it just pink. how come watkins racing sports all the rainbow colors for his team??? hey i heard there was gonna be a big merger of teams this year...watkins/shipman racing???is this true. is this to cut travel expenses or what??
Will it be called WATMAN RACING ?

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BIGSHOW said:
I thought you had to go thru eric if your car was going to be PINK!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BIGSHOW said:
ya he does own the right s to the pink paint scheme. :wave: cant we all just get along
eric says he will own you this year with his new disruptor in sportsman and you should look out for chelsea this year too shee will be running the #69 HOOTER's car Kim wants her number to be 36DD

1 - 20 of 3895 Posts