Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Just got these in today, and I must say.....wow! Take note "other manufacturer's" no one is hitting the detail like M2. The motor detail is just incredible! Best I have seen yet in any 1/64 scale ride for under $5.00. Great job M2, another awesome line of rides.

Russ
Milezone's
http://milezone.com

·
Vacation Needed
7,577 Posts
These guys definately rock! I love their attention to detail.. I can't wait to get these in hand! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
That Torino is definately the gem of the bunch.
The yellow Chevelle looks like it's been stepped on though!

·
Vacation Needed
7,577 Posts
That Torino is definately the gem of the bunch.
The yellow Chevelle looks like it's been stepped on though!
lol I think you're right. Something's definately happened to the rear of that one. Maybe it busted a coil spring? :drunk:

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
Torinos didn't come from the factory with the Mustang rear spoiler as the pedestals brackets would not line up right with the trunk lid hinges and Torinos ram air cleaners were only of the shaker type for that year. Still nitpicking aside they are nice cars.

·
Geico ad . . . Offensive?
6,702 Posts
Cock-eyed hood on the 'Cuda.

Weren't Roadrunner hoods lift-off hoods with hood pins?

Nice looking bunch of cars anyway -- what's up with the Chevelle's rear tire?

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
That is a wicked looking Mustang.... and a SCJ at that. I'm selective about which of these M2 Mustangs I pick up because of the large scale, but this is definitely one that I will pick up.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Cock-eyed hood on the 'Cuda.

Weren't Roadrunner hoods lift-off hoods with hood pins?

Nice looking bunch of cars anyway -- what's up with the Chevelle's rear tire?
Road Runners with 383 cid and 440cid engines had conventional opening hoods. I'm not even sure if all Hemis had lift off hoods either. I believe I sold a green Hemi 69 with out lift off hood. However, it may have been a GTX. Forty years later, some details have faded away.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts