Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, what's the scoop. Who's who and where in the Detroit area. I will around Detroit and Flint soon and was wondering if there are any HO tracks up and runnin'. I know the area pretty well, grew up in Dearborn, but have been removed for years. As a teen I raced at Ypsi Cycle, wandered around Three D's, and a few others.. If there is something going on, I might bring a few cars and a controller...

Thanks- Marc and Marcus

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nankin..

Well, it looks like Nankin (in Farmington) has a 6 lane Bucktrax? Might have to stop in. I was told that track time is free if the store is open..

Anywhere else?

Thanks- marc and marcus

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Miscar, mi hopra

Excellent.. Thanks...

I took a look at the sites. Lots of names I recognize from race results. Haven't met any of them personally, but some good racers in that bunch.

Thanks again-
Marc and marcus

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Awwww. Seems like you were just asking this question about the Martinsburg area. :(

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Martinsburg...

Yeah Rick,

Very true. Shame is I think I have the final design for my slot car track. Go figure right? Not gone yet, so we still have to get together sometime. U two can stop by and look through my collection, and check out the test shots, deco masters, and oddities I've acquired.

Wish things weren't so busy. Doesn't seem like I can catch my breath long enough to get together..

-Marc and marcus

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nankin..

SLBen,

Sounded like if they were open it was good to race. I don't have any problem wipin the track down and pluggin in the power supply. Heck, Ill even clear the table off.. LOL

I will check into it. Need to somehow shrink my box down a bit.. I tend to carry too many cars for just thrashin.. LOL

-marc and marcus

1 - 11 of 11 Posts