Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
27,204 Posts
@whiskeyrat

I only just saw your message in my profile.

Member editing and images are still 2 of the issues we are having since the site migration. (It is effecting all their other migrated sites as well, so it is not just an issue with our site or your content.)

VS-Admin is working on both of them and slight changes occur each day. But, I remember seeing your images recently and not sure why they have dissappeared now.

I went back through your posts above and tried to edit back in the images - I could access a post url for. Currently there are none shown in the first post. And I was only able to see one full image that was still visible to me.

If you can review them and see what is there now or is still missing. For any remaining issues can you use the - report button - this time though? I will see them faster and the will also go to VS-Admin directly.

It's only a small consolation but nothing has improved in this process since you made your profile message and today though - unfortunately.

·
Administrator
27,204 Posts
I still am not seeing any images and only a few links in the posts I reviewed. Which show as temporary errors.

Did you load your images as attachments or to a media gallery or show case?

·
Premium Member
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hi MFR, yes I must have posted my images under the "models" category which I see no longer exists or was moved or re-named. In any case, if I were able to edit my posts I could simply re-upload the images and re-build both of my threads that way, but I still can't edit.

·
Administrator
27,204 Posts
Thanks for the update. The member edit is supposed to be the next area with a resolution coming soon.

·
Premium Member
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Alrighty, well a little more progress on this thing, I was waiting for a solution to the editing function problem and now that I can post again, here's Yoshino with her first coat of primer, and some more detail added to the thrusters on each end of the hangars, and a refined main mast/stabilizer. Found a few flaws and gaps that still need filling but it looks like I got 99% of the filling that was necessary. The submarine this thing is built on has almost disappeared altogether...

21 - 27 of 27 Posts