Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Cautiously Optimistic
5,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, I know it’s an obscure subject, but that’s one of the reasons I want to build it. In a TV series brimming with spaceships that looked as if they’d been thrown together from spare model parts, the Rising Star stood out as a sleek, streamlined beauty. Unfortunately reference material on this fleetingly glimpsed vessel has proven extremely difficult to locate. I found some good shots on Phil Broad's site and Starship Modeler, but not enough to base a model on.

I realize this is a long shot, but if anyone out there has shots or drawings of the production miniature – or knows where they can be found – I’d love to hear from you.

By the way... does anyone know who owns the original miniature? Please tell me it's not James "Icons" Latta...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts