Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GreenLight Collectibles now on Amazon.com

Hello HobbyTalk faithful,

We wanted to make you aware that our 1:18 and 1:24 items will now be available through Amazon.com. In addition, 1:64 Motor World is offered. Here is a link to the items that are being inventoried at Amazon.com Distribution Centers and available for shipment this holiday season:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_nr_p_6_0?rh=n%3A165793011%2Cn%3A!165795011%2Cp_4%3AGreenlight%2Cp_6%3AATVPDKIKX0DER&bbn=165795011&ie=UTF8&qid=1256146151&rnid=275224011

Sincerely,

Russell Hughes
GreenLight Collectibles
Director of Sales & Marketing
e. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Question for you Russ, Is Kmart going to continue to carrying GreenLight product. Reason I ask is, the 4-5 Kmarts I hit, have all clearanced the GL merch and there is nothing new on the shelves. Kmart is my GL Supplier, I have no other way to get it besides the net.
Thanks

·
Registered
365 Posts
Question for you Russ, Is Kmart going to continue to carrying GreenLight product. Reason I ask is, the 4-5 Kmarts I hit, have all clearanced the GL merch and there is nothing new on the shelves. Kmart is my GL Supplier, I have no other way to get it besides the net.
Thanks
Well - the answer is yes & no

Only select Kmarts will be carrying the Greenlight brand. Unfortunately, we can't seem to find out exactly what a "Select store" is.

Hear in SW FL I lost 4 of the 5 Kmarts - :(

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
677 of the 1,368 Kmart stores have been designated "collector stores". Those are the stores that are keeping collector grade die-cast. This change in Kmart strategy is for the entire collector die-cast section; not just for GreenLight items.

Sincerely,

Russell Hughes
GreenLight Collectibles
Director of Sales & Marketing
e. [email protected]

·
Registered
266 Posts
Here, the one KMart that used carry them has stopped, and the one that used to carry nothing has gotten MCG 11 and county roads 2 in the last weeks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts