Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I thought I would post this in the Jada channel since the sponser of the channel does not sell regular cars.
With the drying up of JL product for the most part I looked to other products for my diecast urges.

The month started with a trip to Las Vegas for my daughters swim meet. We made a trip to Caesars and of course I had to stop at FAO Schwartz to look for diecasts. A lot of Siku stuff and a ton of GL Corvettes but much else. Was going to through the checkout and spied a GL Mustang Convertible for $2.99. Sweet.
Also stopped by the local Target and grabbed the BTM #2 five pack.
Mustang Picture is in the GL forum

Next stop was a visit with Jeff Koch and a quick In-N-Out Burger. As luck would have it he had a bunch of diecast in his Minivan. I picked up about four Jada BTM that I did not have and then looked through some stuff he had got in a trade. Among the stuff I got was some Efsi, Ertl, Buby and Muky.
82 Trams Am:

Ertl Camaro and trailer

Muky and Ertl GT40 Mark IV:

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
My next visit was to Collectible Diecast courtesy of a recommendation by Jae. Always having trouble finding Jada and Maisto product and this place has everything. Going into their warehouse was like being the proverbial kid in the candy store. Eli was very kind to me. I had gone there specifically to get my daughter some GL Corvettes for Christmas. As it was only a few days I could not order them on-line so needed a local place. I placed my order on-line for the Corvettes, the Jada: For Sale cars, Hot Prusuit Diorama, Scarface with the red Impala Diorama, and Chrome Hummer; and a couple of Maisto cases and then went to pick them up. When Eli was pulling the Corvettes he said he had a GL and wanted to know if I wanted it. So my daughter only got five of the Corvettes for Christmas. In the Maisto cases I also got the 69 Firebird and Starliner Chase cars. Later I went back and got another case with the 05 Mustang Chase car. While I was there Eli showed me some new BTM cars that will be out in a few weeks. There was a new 70 El Camino and Challenger Concept in the mix. Overall a great experience in my purchase. Thanks Jae and Eli.

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Nice Scores!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts