Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Village Gate Toy Show and Collectibles Sale will be held from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Dec. 4 at Village Gate Square, 274 N. Goodman St., Rochester.

Over 100 tables of antique and collectible toys will be on display at the free show from franchises including “Star Wars,” “Star Trek,” Pokemon, Hot Wheels, Barbie and Beanie Babies as well as trading cards, Hallmark ornaments and diecast figures.

For more information, call 585-442-5700.

This is a decent size show with plenty to see! No admission fee. Plenty of little inner stores located within the Village Gate and several eateries. :smile2:

·
Banned
1,900 Posts
Thanks for the heads up!

Have been to this show several times and hopefully can make this one too.

I will be the long haired dude looking for 69 Chargers and Road Champs ... :wink2:

Cheers
Eric

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Thanks for the heads up!

Have been to this show several times and hopefully can make this one too.

I will be the long haired dude looking for 69 Chargers and Road Champs ... :wink2:

Cheers
Eric
well...., for almost certain i can't make it :( , do you mind to share, in previous times you went there, is there a lot of $1 die cast available for sale? or most of them is high end/ rare die cast?

·
Premium Member
8,643 Posts
There is some $1.00 diecast there but most diecast are rare and high end stuff that cost more than $1.00 each.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts