Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Slixx used to make em but I heard they got out because of the licensing fees they had to pay to Nascar. I guess it got too expensive for them.
Check around at various local hobby shops. I am sure they have a backstock of them.

·
Premium Member
3,140 Posts
Also check with Autographics if they are still around... Some of the NASCAR sponsors and manufacturers have made it almost impossible for these companies to exist...

http://www.autographics-decals.com/

(edit)
Well.... I just tried the link -- GONE!?????

·
Premium Member
3,140 Posts
Hmmm -- Tower still carries the full Autographics decal line... Almost anything you could want... Maybe Autographics just dropped their web page since Tower provides almost the same thing (color pictures of all the decals, etc. are on Tower's web site)....????

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
go to www.slixx.com they are running a very nice special right now with what they have left. 15 sets for 30 bucks +shipping. I know i am fully stocked in decals for the next 15 years or so:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I'm new to this but you might want to try a member here for slixx decals................. bigmooseracer he has a few from #01, 5, 6, 7, 10, 17, 18, 19, 22, 26, 30, 31, 32, 66, 88, 97, 99....... Good luck!! Hope this helps! Mark

1 - 12 of 12 Posts