Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys i recently acquired this guitar in a trade for some oval racing equipment in hopes of learning to play,i however realize i dont have enough interest to learn,and i have to pay off a couple of fines...lol

The guitar is a Dean,Leslie West Signature series guitar.It has a solid Mahogany body with a maple flametop,a set v-neck,Leslie West Mountain of Tone humbucker,Gover tuners,D'Addario strings with an extra pack of D'Addario EXL110 strings,a nice padded gig bag,and a good high quality cable.Guitar sells for $700 new and I am asking $350+shipping for the guitar and all the extras (which i would guess is around $25-$30 depending on location)

The guitar was owned by a 54 yr old musician who had tons of instruments and took very good care of it,it was taken to a local music shop and it needed no setup,and was appraised in new condition.It has extremely warm and clean tones and very low action on the fretboard.Like i say,$350+ shipping,i need to sell this guitar ASAP so hit me up with offers!If yo need better pictures let me know and i will take them.

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
will trade for losi XXX-SCT,SCTE or SC10 if the right deal comes along

1 - 2 of 2 Posts