Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Oxidation Genius
31,082 Posts
All stuff I know how to do, thanks, I'm just trying to find an easy way to see just those eps on my TV in the living room. Watching TV at my computer desk ain't that comfortable.

Just checked. On a PC just go to The CW Network | Official Site | The CW and you can watch the shows there. Either way the CW shows are free if you watch them here or on a phone app!
That might be the way - I'll see if I can get my smart-TV browser to that site.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I'm lucky enough to get the CW OTA. I used to be able to go to the CW website and look at the info for their various shows, like episode guides, etc. Now they're being idiots and are blocking their website. When I go to their homepage, I get and error message about content only for the US. There is no way to see anything on their site. I makes me very angry that they have done this. It's even worse when you are reading the news and the news video wont play because I'm "outside of the US". That's censoring the news which is WRONG.

·
Oxidation Genius
31,082 Posts
Tried to binge the whole thing, but after three episodes my wife made me stop to take our daily walk, then the plumber showed up unexpectedly (he was scheduled for next week, but he was in the area), and by the time that was over with it was dinner time. So I finished up the next day.
It was fun. I don't know who half the characters are (not a DC guy here), but it was fun seeing the guest shots by actors from other old DC shows. Tom Welling is sure buff! He makes the Supes from Supergirl's show look like a midget. And Durance is still gorgeous. Nice to see Shipp in action again too.
Glad I got a chance to see it

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Yes, he is one big man! Same with Cress Williams, the guy playing Black Lightning. Those two are giants and dwarfed all the others on set.

The last 2 eps wrap it all up (pretty much) and has a few twists I didn't expect. If you haven't watched them you should, if you enjoyed the first parts.

The Atom and Superman were played by the same actor, but the Atom costume has never looked anything like the Atom I read long ago. John Diggle was Green Arrow's friend, Blond woman was Sara Lance, GA's former girlfriend, dead then revived, trained as assassin. Another blond woman was her girlfriend. Man with the other blond woman was Steel, can turn into a chromed man of iron. Asian guy was new. Constantine uses magic. Supergirl's earth sister had black suit and hair.A couple others that just flashed onscreen for a moment like Wild Dog (hockey mask and colorful t-shirt) just uses guns.

I sat through my edited version but needed a few breaks. At 3.5 hours it made a long movie!

·
Oxidation Genius
31,082 Posts
I noticed Killer Frost wasn't made of ice, just a cute chick with blue lipstick. I had to look it up on IMDB to figure out that's who she was.

Asian guy, Osric Chau - oddly enough he played a prophet of God on the show Supernatural. He seems to make a living being saviors of mankind! :lol:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts