Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally found a DB A100 to buy. Got it last night off of the bay. Love the dubble bubble theme, just too cool. This car came out a little before I started collecting so I missed out on it. Wanted it ever since Iv seen it but its so hard to find for sale. I have not gotten it in yet, but this is the picture from the seller.
God bless!
John 3:16

·
Premium Member
9,251 Posts
Nice 1966 Dodge A100 Ebay Find Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Good one! Since you say it's hard to find, and you got it off Ebay, I'm curious what you payed for it. The bay is such a meat market after all, especially for sought after items, that prices can get way out of hand.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good one! Since you say it's hard to find, and you got it off Ebay, I'm curious what you payed for it. The bay is such a meat market after all, especially for sought after items, that prices can get way out of hand.
Thank you everyone for the response, Im really glad to have it in my collection, cant wait for it to get here! haha

I paid $25.49, that was kind of the range I was willing to pay. Im content with the price. In my opinion this car is better than a super treasure hunt and the current supers go for that price range. I didnt want to have to buy the whole set to get this one car, it was the only one I wanted. You are right about people driving up the prices on the bay. Im glad the price didn't go up any higher being the only single DB A100 for sale online.....at least that I was able to find.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts