Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished collecting parts for my next project, James Bond DB 5. As I am still building the Lancaster I thought I would show you a picture of all the parts. As soon as I start building I shall let you know and post some pictures as I go along.:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
278 Posts
Welcome to the site! I couldn't help noticing you've left all your bits in the packaging - do make sure you check all the body parts to make sure the paint matches. I'm not sure if you're aware but there have been huge problems with paint mismatches and Eaglemoss are doing exchanges, but I think you have to contact them before the end of September.

There's another thread a little further up in the forum about the model and you can see pics of my original body panels (now returned) and see the mismatches if you weren't aware of them. You should also make sure the heavy diecast base is not warped as some were bent.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for this information, I never opened or checked as I was to busy with my Lancaster build. I will check them out and if I have a problem with the paint I will most properly ask my mate who works in a body shop to paint them all together. Watch this space to see how I get on. Once again thanks for the info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts