Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 494 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time to start talking about it. If you are going to the Birds you already know you are going. Who will be Making the trip to Daytona to race the big track? Will anyone be bringing a Nitro Oval car? What 19t motors will be run, stockers too? This is one of the best races of the year. I can't wait! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
stock and 19 t for the oval for sure and I hope nitro as well. As far as onroad is concerned I don't know but I am bringing my NTC3 just in case!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Cliff, man you beat me to it., I was going to start a thread on here today. We have the flyer almost ready. The race will be Mar. 19,20,21 2004. The classes should be:
Oval
1/12th 4-cell 19t
1/10th 4-cell 19t
1/10th 4-cell stock
nitro

Onroad
1/12th 4-cell 19t
touring 19t
touring stock
touring open Mod
touring Nitro
5 or more for any other classes

I am sure I forgot something and Bean or Joe will remind me.
We will have more info out soon. Missed you last year Hope to see soon
I will try to get the flyer and registeration online.

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
missed me last year, no kidding, I really missed being there but my wife and I were awaiting our second son and he was due any day. Born on the 17th, St Patrics day. I have been itching to go for 2 years now and darn it I'm ready to go now. Me and Chris have been talking about it now for months. See y'all soon!

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Made my motel reservations yesterday.
Because of the HUGE car show the motels are filling up fast.

I highly recomend this race :thumbsup: Mike Bean and his crew put on a really really good show.

Wade

·
Registered
100 Posts
Wade and Cliff, good to hear from you guys. Thanks for the good words.
Curt said he was gunning for all you GA. boys.
See ya Let the SMACK begin.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
We stayed in the Ramada last year ...when I called them Wed. they quoted me 139 per night :devil: I said thanks but no thanks
Wendy found a LaQuinta for me at 72 per night and its right down from the track. I heard its full now too not sure though

Again because of the car show you need to make your reservations ASAP

Mel Curts no problem we are bringing enough Ga. Boys to really gang up on him :D

Tim hows it going Iam thinking about racing in Jax on the 25th will you be there??

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tell Curt has nothing to worry about we will supply him with an official GA crying towel, lol. Wade will even give up his.........for a good cause

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I want to know who is gonna be bringing it in NITRO OVAL! :devil:

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Would like to get a head count on stock and 19t too. what motors will be legal in stock and 19t? :roll:

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
stock will be fun 19t will be awesome and NITRO will be, well it's NITRO, need I say more?

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
yeppers,last year I didnt have a reservation lol so I went 20 miles north and found in the fleabagger lounge 55 a night it was horrible that was on friday night went to stay accross from track second night and it was 85 with a free travel kit lol seeya soon wade later tim :wave:

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
wonder what the entry fee is going to look like this year, first, second , third and fourth class? T-shirts?

1 - 20 of 494 Posts