Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I was in Walmart today and saw the Wild Card Camaros and still couldn't pull the trigger on buying them.... They look so BLAHHHH ..... We all know Sean had nothing to do with them as he would of put Chrome Wheels on them to make them pop....

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Waiting for A-T 20 to come out has been excruciating! I really want to get my hands on a '61 Chrysler Wild Goose!! Maybe if I say my prayers....:)

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
"Baseball, hot dogs, apple pie, and M2."

It's been a very long wait for A-T 20 (I pre-ordered last November) but if the Chrysler 300F needed recasting to get it right, the wait will have been worth it. M2 looks after their customers on more than one level. WTG, M2!

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
The only thing that would make M2 Machines more American, is if they stopped using cheap foreign labor and instead were made by real live Americans in Detroit.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
The only thing that would make M2 Machines more American, is if they stopped using cheap foreign labor and instead were made by real live Americans in Detroit.
We would have to pay more, maybe considerably more, but I would be willing to under the circumstances.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts