Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard anything new about Dash motorsports armatures? His web site does not show any slot cars stuff.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I know Dash has T-Jet pickup shoes and magnets now. They're available through Tom Stumpf. Beyond that, I haven't heard anything new in months. My fingers are crossed good things are coming.

-Cory

·
TJET RACER
2,463 Posts
dash stuff

:wave:no on the xl 500 bring on the dash tjet camaro bodys these were the biggest sellers cant wait on them i need many come one dash dan.

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
I thought I read in another thread that the factory lost Dan's Galaxy XL sample. Not sure if he found a replacement or what's going on with that project.

·
BANNED
8,210 Posts
lenny
iTrader Rating: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe65SkylarkGS View Post
Hmm, I like your thinking. If anyone can do this mod, I bet Jim can!!!

How's the Galaxie body coming along?

Any luck on your precious molds bud?
the factory lost the Galaxie sample... no luck on getting my old molds yet...

http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/showthread.php?t=361588&page=3

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
Dash Camaro - Unassembled Kit - for T-Jet -Chromed Bumper, painted taillights
Item condition: New
Time left: 1 day (Aug 03, 201217:05:05 PDT)
Quantity:
More than 10 available / 1 sold
US $3.49
Buy It NowBuy It Now

Can't get a better deal than this Honda

·
BANNED
8,210 Posts
when his website was still up, i bought a bunch of various bodies that were only ninety nine cents each. buying so many at that price and getting a huge discount on the shipping allowed me to have multiple various bodies super cheap to destroy any way I want. and yeah, $3.49 per is not bad either!

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
LoL... I have no problem... I have several friends south of the border, I'm thinking about all those guys who aren't on HT... Kinda feel sorry for them :tongue:

·
Banned
1,963 Posts
Has anyone heard anything new about Dash motorsports armatures? His web site does not show any slot cars stuff.
we received probably our best batch of test armatures a few days ago. These are very promising. Very consistent, good build quality... very happy with these. :) Now to raise the money for this venture...

Factory lost the XL500 sample before they could scan and tool it...:drunk:

no luck on the old molds...

T-Jet camaro kits are in stock. for those of you not wanting to paint your own, I am actually doing customs of these. Pics soon. Available soon

our T-Jet racing shoe was just released. these are 'inspired' by the BSRT 504 shoes that racers love. at $1.25/set at full retail, these are almost half the price of BSRT's offering. They were recently approved by ECHORR. Hopefully other racing groups will allow them as well.

We have ski shoes available as well that are great t-jets on home tracks, and also for X-Tracs, magna-tracs, ultra g's, etc...

·
Banned
1,963 Posts
:wave:no on the xl 500 bring on the dash tjet camaro bodys these were the biggest sellers cant wait on them i need many come one dash dan.
$3.49 for T-Jet Camaro kits. I have some customs of this car I've been doing, I'll get some pics up soon.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Dan, I set up a car with a pair of the new shoes this week and they were easy to work with and get a nice contact patch. You have my thumbs up on these.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts