Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i orderd a dash crusader from jag and find that the heads missing ( i contacted him and they are sending the heads),anyway i liked it so much i orderd and received another crusader and again the heads are missing:cry:
whats the deal? :confused:

·
BANNED
8,202 Posts
another reason I have been harvesting CLIX heads like crazy.
not sure what I am going to do with all the headless CLIX though!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
got this from jim in email..
Our last shipment of Crusader bodies were without heads and we didn't notice it until after yours were sent out. When we sent replacements, we didn't realize that you had ordered two bodies. We will get replacements out on Monday. They will come with heads from now on.

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
I knew he'd make it right :)

I love dealing with Jim(and Andrea) and buying from JAG, they are a stand up Hobby Shop, and they strive to make their customers Happy. :thumbsup:

Our last shipment of Crusader bodies were without heads and we didn't notice it until after yours were sent out. When we sent replacements, we didn't realize that you had ordered two bodies. We will get replacements out on Monday. They will come with heads from now on.

·
Banned
1,963 Posts
my fault. the heads were in separate bags from the factory. I neglected to include them in Jim's order. They are being sent this week.

dan

1 - 17 of 17 Posts