Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When are they coming out and how much are they going to cost?
Will they have the skinny tires like the old t-jets?
Any info. ?

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Dash has put out some magnets and the armatures are to follow shortly. No word on the complete chassis yet :(

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
Don't worry, after the great bodies and bit pieces, you know a full blown chassis will be coming sooner or later. Just be ready! :thumbsup::thumbsup: rr

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
i had to go back 23 pages to find any info for the new dash chasis. i checked the site and really no indication of a release. does anybody have any insight on this topic or are we all waiting for the release.if you,re like me i dont want to buy some of the stuff thats out there then have the new dash show up.i spect that if they dont show up soon i,ll start lookin for some n.o.s chassis and go from there. any takers?

·
Premium Member
2,232 Posts
Dan's magnets are out and they're a real winner. His site says "this fall" on the rest of the show. He's the type of guy that will take time to get it right even if he has to lay some kung pao on the component manufactures. My advice is get some NOS to tide you over (you can never go wrong with the tried and true, gen-u-ine article). Then, save some fundage for Dan's chariot. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

(This is not a paid advertisement. Hutt is not a trained actor. And he's really bad at Kerry-Oak-E.)

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
i had to go back 23 pages to find any info for the new dash chasis. i checked the site and really no indication of a release. does anybody have any insight on this topic or are we all waiting for the release.if you,re like me i dont want to buy some of the stuff thats out there then have the new dash show up.i spect that if they dont show up soon i,ll start lookin for some n.o.s chassis and go from there. any takers?
Joe '
just do the NOS thing as they never go out of style and can allways be sold off. Besides while one can assume the dash chassis will be out at XXXX and they will be good there are no certainties . There are till then still NOS available. Check with Dragjet and see if he can help you out otherwise i'm sure i can find a few .

Bear:wave:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Joe '
just do the NOS thing as they never go out of style and can allways be sold off. Besides while one can assume the dash chassis will be out at XXXX and they will be good there are no certainties . There are till then still NOS available. Check with Dragjet and see if he can help you out otherwise i'm sure i can find a few .

Bear:wave:
I still have NOS chassis.How you doing Dennis?
Christian

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
I still have NOS chassis.How you doing Dennis?
Christian
Hi Christian ,
i am well these days and hope you are the same and enjoying life ? Glad you seen this post as i don't have alot to share with Joe but would help in a pinch . I've been saving for our vacation next month but hope to talk to you about getting more chassis my self once i get back. I allways like dealing with ya and knowing i get quality stuff and treated fair.

Bear :wave:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Bear,if you ever need select chassis gearplate combos just let me know.You are always great to deal with and a pretty damn cool cat.I am pumping out Aurora camaro bodies,let me know if you like black,brown or lime >:)

·
Registered
877 Posts
How are you i purchased somethings about year ago from you slimlines,brass chassis. I am new to HT.
Is that a better name for them 63 ,is that the year they were made? PM me if you have & price.
Thanks JOHN F from Central nj

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
How are you i purchased somethings about year ago from you slimlines,brass chassis. I am new to HT.
Is that a better name for them 63 ,is that the year they were made? PM me if you have & price.
Thanks JOHN F from Central nj
The only one I have left is a crispy critter unfortunately.Im doing very well thank you.One of the coolest arms to me is the "Magnatraction cheater" arm that aurora made in 67,it is a red lam-gold wire,dead ringer for the magnatrac arm,but it ohms at 6.1 :)
Dragula
"Where our motto is,we know how to spell motto."

·
Registered
602 Posts
The only one I have left is a crispy critter unfortunately.Im doing very well thank you.One of the coolest arms to me is the "Magnatraction cheater" arm that aurora made in 67,it is a red lam-gold wire,dead ringer for the magnatrac arm,but it ohms at 6.1 :)
Dragula
"Where our motto is,we know how to spell motto."
That arm came in a Tuff-one.
And yes, it is a sweety.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts