Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... when you're bored and you have a basement full of slot car stuff.

There are apparently elements of Bad Craziness floating around down here. There is a lesson to be learned from this, though I'm not quite sure what it is. Don't try this at home, kids. :freak:

Anybody else think this would be cool to mount in a briefcase? :p

--rick

·
Registered
535 Posts
I think it would be very cool. My first track (about '66-'67) it was used. It consisted of an oval made with 9" turns, a 9" straight, and a 9" terminal, all lock and joiner. Had one old tan T-Jet Ford I ran on it at first. Wow, that will soon be forty years. And where am I now? Running T-Jets mostly on a small (relatively speaking) oval. Also Tyco and T-Jet drag cars on our 28' scale drag strip. You should do the oval in a briefcase.

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
Rev'n Kevin said:
Wow, that will soon be forty years. And where am I now? Running T-Jets mostly on a small (relatively speaking) oval. .
Scary thought isn't it? :eek: Where did those years go? :freak: rr

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
Just wish i would have hidden those cars somewhere other than my parent's attic. If I recall, they had a yard sale back in the late 70's and I said something like "slotcars, are you kidding, those are kid toys, sell 'em." MDA. :freak: rr

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
I can't laugh, :rolleyes: We recieved a replacement window for our skid steer loader at work. It arrived in a 25" X 45" box. I nailed a piece of 1/4" thick plywood to it and nailed a two lane Tomy track with 9" radius curves and 24" straights. Added some Aurora billboards and run JL Tuff Ones on it. It's got to do until the house is done and then I can upgrade in the basement.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts