Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think he feels right unless he is ROAKing someone. I posted a few days ago asking about the Blue 69 Blazer and what series it was from and it shows up on my door today. The guy is unbelievable.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Many thanks also for the JL poker chips Mark. I left you some feedback and in return, I'm sending you the gold key to the crapper. This is a very special key and somewhat limited to 1:200,000, and I will tell you why it's special in the delivery of it.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Mark is ROAK king. I stopped talking about cars I need as he would track them down. Bid against him for a car on Evilbay, only to find out he bought it for me...

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Thanks for the nudge, Peter. I updated my list and bumped the JL Needs List thread up to the top on the S&S. I'll be adding some of the PIP cars to that list.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
terry9911 said:
Many thanks also for the JL poker chips Mark. I left you some feedback and in return, I'm sending you the gold key to the crapper. This is a very special key and somewhat limited to 1:200,000, and I will tell you why it's special in the delivery of it.
Terry,
The Golden Key To The Crapper??? I think not!! (but I get it ;) )
There was something going around the net about the gold dollars saying to boycott them because they did not say "In God We Trust". I didn't realize the first batch did have that inscription - thanks so much for your kind gesture! I guess some folks in Congress lost their spines - shame on them!
I will boycott the ones without the inscription!
Thanks again! :thumbsup:
- Mark :wave:

- BTW - your mailbox is full

1 - 15 of 15 Posts