Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 194 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Update on Da Track . I got it blown off today, hope to repair some of the barries and cracks! Will keep informed.
First race May 15th make plans now to be there :wave:

·
Registered
409 Posts
May 15.......May 15....... why does that ring a BELL!!!!!:p Guess we'll be missing that one, good luck to all that attend. Just remember, nothing says "I care" like leaving a little paint on the other guy:D

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
paint...

You know Canbquik...women's makeup has sometimes been referred to as paint...I would imagine you will have a little paint on you from the blushing bride before the sun sets on opening race day at BRP World Headquarters... while the PA posse celebrates a different event besides racing! :wave:

Hope the wedding planning goes off smoothly and things are looking good. I'm sure Bud and the gang will expect you and LLB for the June BuRP race, honeymoon or not...
What? less than 30 days of single life left?

·
Premium Member
8,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok Da Track is ready!! Electric is pluged in. If you plan on coming out try to call me first and I will see that the track is blown off.
I ran for a short time and the surface seems just like last year.
I will be trying some other tires and will keep you informed on these.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey all... Sorry we will miss that first race. k1m, Joy, canbquik, and myself will see you in JULY... Maybe I can talk canbquik into getting a mini t by then... he is going to feel sooo left out when the rest of the Pennsy team is racing BRP and mini t... Best wishes to all the racers and we will post pictures of the wedding... I am sure that k1m will have his camera. He always gets the good shots!!! :tongue:

·
Premium Member
8,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Micro Racer>> Put is several hours of testing time today even in the wet :)
He looked to be hooked up and he should be a contender for the stock class title this season.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Had some time to run on Da Track in between the rain today! I was running green rear and orange front. I did not use any Red Dot on the tires, so the rear had a little slide to it! I stocked up on some extra lexon for a nice TangTester sized wing!!!;) It looks nice on the wedge body!! The stock chassis looked fast on the track....I'm going for that 1st place stock trophy....
Only 4 more weeks till the first race

·
Registered
557 Posts
I know there is a buy and sell forum but I thought I would let you guys who are running mini-ts see it first. I have a stock (it does have bearings) mini-t with a grand total of 3 runs on it (all in the house). I also have a painted parma body that I will include. Looking to get 100.00 for it. I do have a brp bumper that I have not put on that I will include as well. Let me know if you are interested.

Bud....I need to get a top deck for the L4 with so if you are coming to the track this weekend, please bring everything I will need out. Thanks

Eric

·
Premium Member
8,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Warbird was at DA Track putting in some testing and he looked pretty dialed. Looks like we will have a pretty good heat of sprinters this summer.

1 - 20 of 194 Posts