Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a 5 pack D-rod at Target on Clearance.....when I tried to use one of the price kiosks to check the price it came back "please check with associate".....so I found one and she ran her magic machine over it and said "its coming up salvage so I will have to take it off of you".....I said what?.....she said "the manufacturer doesn't want us to sell it to you".....I said what again.... it took me about 5 minutes to convince her that didn't make any business sense.....she called a manager over and he marked it at $3.00

·
Registered
73 Posts
funny story

:lol: that's funny

Talk about reducing Jada stock, my local target reduced jadas down to 3 pegs, a mix of HPs and BTMs. They did restocked after Xmas but with Wave 6s :rolleyes:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Wow I was wondering about a Treasure Hunt scuffle at Target. You know I am some what new to totally collecting Hot Wheels and so forth. I do a lot of Customizing. So one morning I decided to go to TARGET when they opened. Well so did 3 other people. Wow They RAN to the shelfs. Well when I caught up with them they were digging threw the pegs. I could tell it was fresh stock. I started on one peg and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM I found the HUNT. Said see you later guys I am out. They looked like They were going to jump me. Well I paid and someone waited for me in the Parking lot and Offered to buy it from me for $5.00. I said NO DEAL HOWEY!!!! I must admit I sold it on eBay for $30.00. Anyway I stopped going because they took the fun out of it. Now I just find stuff when I can. :wave: :wave: :tongue:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts