Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for one of those older models from the BSG show, if anyone can fine one of the old Cylon Raders and let me know where and the price I would like to get it, this way it (if I get one) stand next to the one I have, right next to my cylon basestar.

·
Banned
1,657 Posts
I am looking for one of those older models from the BSG show, if anyone can fine one of the old Cylon Raders and let me know where and the price I would like to get it, this way it (if I get one) stand next to the one I have, right next to my cylon basestar.
I have one that I will sell you for $40.00, shipping included, It is the Revell re-issue that I built in 1998. For some reason I never weathered it, so it is a clean build. You can e-mail me at [email protected] for details if you are interested.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got one when they first came out and right now it sits on the top of my computer desk right net to my Cylon Basestar.

·
Curmudgeon
6,598 Posts
I agree with you Starlord. I liked the design of the Cylon Raider from the original series the first time I saw it, and it's still one of my favorite sci-fi ship designs. Minor issues aside, I think Monogram's kit is a decent representation of the ship. And, considering Universal used the kit for at least one effects shot in the final episode of the original series, it's canon! :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.