Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fantastic Plastic is pleased to announce the general release of its new Cylon Base Ship kit. Mastered by Scott Lowther and cast by BLAP! Models, this 14-piece, 1:4050 model is 14 inches long and in scale with the Nu Series Galactica now available from TimeSlip Creations. Special features include three optional "battle damaged" arms so you can build the RTF version from the Final Season, as well as a Cylon insignia display stand.

The Base Ship kit sells for $75.00 plus shipping and is available through the Fantastic Plastic Virtual Museum Store:

http://www.fantastic-plastic.com/CylonBaseStarCatalogPage.htm

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I just dont know, even tho the old TV baseship was kinda basic this one doesnt have much more detail, maybe with some lighting........

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
dont get me wrong, I wasnt slamming FP kit, just that TV idea of a enemy base ship look was so basic, new or old.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
I wasn't commenting on your post, woof359, but the post directly below yours which was taking the price of the kit to-task. To a point I agree w/you about the TNS Cylon Basestar - it's kind of lacking in detail when taken "from a distance" in most shots, but it's actually got some fairly decent detail. Especially in the last two seasons of TNS BSG.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I thought both kits just need some lighting< i have an idea for my TV b
BaseStar, but like so many other kits I have it got to certain point and moved to the back burner. I blame my self for throwing out ideas even I havnt tried.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts