Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found 2009 series Hot Wheels @ the local CVS today. Datsun 510 in light copper and NSX in dark red. Both shod with OH5s which, IMHO, is the best wheel for these 2 cars. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,742 Posts
Great that you found something at a CVS.
It is a very rare occasion that I get anything from there or Rite Aid due to the price they are asking for. At $1.79 or so, unless it is something I really want, I don't get them.

·
Premium Member
8,998 Posts
Nice Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
At this time last year, I lived a block away from a CVS that had Slick Rides and Connect Cars hanging on the pegs. I'm now kicking myself for not buying them. Sure, they would've been expensive, but probably still cheaper than having 'em shipped.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Got a ton of CVS pharmacies here along with Walgreens across from them. They are pricey but I'll only get hw's if it's something I really really need lol

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
CVS hasn't been decent for Hot Wheels in years. At least they used to get shippers in every so often but now--nothing but what hangs and collects dust in the toy aisle.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
I found HWs and MBX in a surprising place yesterday. Academy Sports and Outdoors. I think they are more a southern company but I don't know that for sure.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
I wouldn't mind coming across some of the 2011 Mystery cars. I have only seen the 2012 models since I have been paying more attention to them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts