Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mark took care of a situation that could very easily gone awry and is a stand up guy. I hadn't received a turbo thirty from him in some time, and as it turned out, the post office raped the package and tried to pillage the contents, but Mark got in there in the nick of time, before they could go postal on it and saved the day. In the end sent some extras and apologized profusely for the mishap. Thanks Mark!

·
Registered
359 Posts
whoa buddy im sure it can't be that bad.i mean that's a little overdoing it im sure he didn't mean to do this.i ordered a 3pk from he and there was excellent communication.im sure the you will get your stuff.he is just not that kind of guy.trust me

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What can I say? I have records of emails sent, sent through paypal, PMs I can't keep record of, paypal went through the investigation process which takes 20 days and they contact him as well. In the end, paypal recovered $7.10 after I sent 85.00 and waited for a month. What would your next step be?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mark did get ahold of me, and told me that he hadn't received any of my emails, and I have responded to him and am awaiting response from him. I feel that he will work it out, but wish it didn't have to come to this.
Shadow, thanks for the response. I appreciate you making the call

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
No problem glad to help out, I've known and raced with Mark for years so I know it something had to go wrong somewhere that was clearly unintentional because he's not type of guy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts