Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any update on the Customworks Aggressor pan oval car? Last I heard it was supposed to be out by next week I believe, anyone know anything new?

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
I already gave up waiting for one.....Saving for a new Hyperdrive Pro 2 shorty......
I can imagine how hard parts will be to get if it is taking this long to come out.........
Good Luck with the new car when it does make its debut in Hobbystores......All this wait and Hype Im sure will drive up the price and cause a frenzy for a month or 2......

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
I do not run for Customworks but I can tell you ,the guys running this company will release the car when it is RIGHT and ready to roll out ....Arnie,Rob,Jim D will make sure this car is track readuy and the pipeline is full of parts to support this car.... Whats one week or 2 weeks most guys are moving back inside and are not even racing on a weekely basis .....If they came out with a car that was not "track tested " everyone would bask them for that ...Be patient and good thing will come ....AGAIN I do not speak for this company at all.>>

SRM

·
Registered
877 Posts
Word is it should be out by the end of the month ...Guys are working very hard to release it ...I race with Arnie Fie alot and He has missed to big oval races this year working on that car ....Give em time .....

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
i had heard they have quite a few new cars all comming out at once... New owner and better cars.. perfection takes time

·
Registered
24 Posts
Latest news....

Enforcer GBX (sprint car) and Intimidator GBX (late model OR EDM) are available.

Aggressor pan car: Parts are starting to roll in the door including the first sample pieces of the carbon stuff. Best guess right now is the first of the month.

Enforcer GSX and Intimidator GSX, Gas versions of the GBX line of cars coming soon...

We can't blame anyone for being mad over the wait, but thanks to those who have been patient. If you know anyone with our new GBX kits you'll see what we have been putting into the new kits.

In one year: a move from CA to NC, 5 new kits, 3 new employees, and a Snowbirds win, and still counting.

Arnie

·
Registered
41 Posts
WOW.....I can't wait. Thanx Arnie for the update. I'll be one of the peeps to be first inline to grab one of these babies. woooohhoooooooo. It will be a very Happy Merry Christmas to myself...lol :jest:

HEY ARNIE:::::::Any new pictures of AGGRESSOR.....c'mon...give us a teaser :roll:

Thanx

JayZee :dude:

·
HobbyTalk Pro
2,787 Posts
The wait is almost over...and trust me, it'll be worth the wait. :thumbsup: We are now accepting back-orders for our first shipment of the Custom Works Agressor Pan Car Kits. We will be receiving a limited supply of Custom Works first initial production run, so get these pre-ordered today.
For more details, contact us...

Regards,
Todd Putnam
Putnam Propulsion
www.putnampropulsion.com
(518) 452-0422

·
Registered
41 Posts
Todd Putnam said:
The wait is almost over...and trust me, it'll be worth the wait. :thumbsup: We are now accepting back-orders for our first shipment of the Custom Works Agressor Pan Car Kits. We will be receiving a limited supply of Custom Works first initial production run, so get these pre-ordered today.
For more details, contact us...

Regards,
Todd Putnam
Putnam Propulsion
www.putnampropulsion.com
(518) 452-0422
Please put me on the list. I have paypal. My e-mail addy is [email protected]
I tried to pre-order at the website but couldn't find the form to do so. Thanx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts