After 6 years...

from 6 cell
to 4 cell
from Brushed
to Brushless
to 2C Lipo
to 1C
to COT...

...without a single change to Aggressor, a ton of wins, and even more happy racers the day is finally here to welcome the Aggressor SE to the CustomWorks line-up of oval cars. I think that's a pretty impressive feat considering all that has changed for pan car over this time.

The "SE" is a mono-ball type car that has been in design and tested since back in early summer, not a fly-by-night reaction to do something "different". Back in the late 90's I had a ton of experience with racing a mono-ball type car and given the conditions of todays racing, it's perfect timing for it to return.

Considering all the variety of hop-up parts available for front suspensions, side shocks, and body mounts, AND, in an effort to reduce costs to the racers and allow greater freedom for part choices, some of the components usually included with pan car kits have been omitted so you may use any other manufacturers “hop-up” version of these parts and save the cost for these items in the kit.

The 0803 AGGRESSOR CHASSIS KIT will require a front suspension, side shocks and body mounts to complete a rolling chassis.

The 0804 AGGRESSOR CONVERSION KIT will require all that of the 0803
but also including the aluminum parts and rear axle assembly. The 0803 Conversion is only to convert original Aggressor kits. Not other manufacturers kit to CustomWorks.

You can get your SE easily by purchasing thru your local hobby shop or race supporting online store. I know Lefthander-RC.com will be receiving kits by middle of next week.

Thanks and enjoy!

·
Used to be racer......
4,210 Posts
So apparently there is no "full" kit anymore? I'd hope the price point would be very good if you have to buy your own front end, side shocks, and body mounts now?

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
After 6 years...

from 6 cell
to 4 cell
from Brushed
to Brushless
to 2C Lipo
to 1C
to COT...

...without a single change to Aggressor, a ton of wins, and even more happy racers the day is finally here to welcome the Aggressor SE to the CustomWorks line-up of oval cars. I think that's a pretty impressive feat considering all that has changed for pan car over this time.

The "SE" is a mono-ball type car that has been in design and tested since back in early summer, not a fly-by-night reaction to do something "different". Back in the late 90's I had a ton of experience with racing a mono-ball type car and given the conditions of todays racing, it's perfect timing for it to return.

Considering all the variety of hop-up parts available for front suspensions, side shocks, and body mounts, AND, in an effort to reduce costs to the racers and allow greater freedom for part choices, some of the components usually included with pan car kits have been omitted so you may use any other manufacturers “hop-up” version of these parts and save the cost for these items in the kit.

The 0803 AGGRESSOR CHASSIS KIT will require a front suspension, side shocks and body mounts to complete a rolling chassis.

The 0804 AGGRESSOR CONVERSION KIT will require all that of the 0803
but also including the aluminum parts and rear axle assembly. The 0803 Conversion is only to convert original Aggressor kits. Not other manufacturers kit to CustomWorks.

You can get your SE easily by purchasing thru your local hobby shop or race supporting online store. I know Lefthander-RC.com will be receiving kits by middle of next week.

Thanks and enjoy!
congrats Arnie new car looks good

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Aggressor SE TQ the 1s-10.5 class at the Spektrum "CRC" Snowbird Warmup race ...

The new ride got his first "regional" outing at the Spektrum "CRC" race in NY.

TQ'ed 1s-10.5 by 2 seconds in a stout field of racers ... driver got a brain fade at the start of the main and brought home 2nd place hardware.

It was a great Snowbird Warmup weekend has the carpet got a dark black groove in ... Can't wait to head down south!

Steve.
team CW

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
http://www.customworksrc.com/aa_support/models/0803/AGR SE Inst.pdf
This is the link for the instruction manual on the CustomWorks website.

Unfortunately I will not be able to finish the set-up sheet this week, but hope to by the end of the following week.

Ovalman PA: Carefully thinking how to best serve a pan car racer, it seemed much wiser (not easier to the racer) to allow this freedom of choice. The good news is there are ALOT of choices in front ends, side shocks, body mounts out there....and you get to build you car with whichever one you like and save the difference when purchasing the kit.

D Pull: Thanks, Steve and Eric did alot of the hard leg work and I really appreciate their passion for what we all do.

Al Spina Fan: Thanks for posting the link to the pictures. Moving close to you parents soon, give a call or stop by when you are around.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Nice looking car. Got to see one run arround the hollidays with a guest appearance from Arnie and Mike Mandio. A car is only as good as its support and thats where this one will shine. Does the SE stand for Salvas Edition?

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Just to be clear the 804 has all of the aluminum parts and I need to supply front end, shocks and diff. thanks

1 - 20 of 189 Posts