Enjoy!!!

Rat Patrol - still to come Machine guns, etc

Mad Max

Road Warrior

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Awesome!

I knew we had talked about these customs...But when you see them..
Amazing work from a very talented customizer, thanks Rob for posting them.
gunn...Keep on chop'n & creating...You have always inspired me,I wish you could get to Fest.

Jeff Fleetwood

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
very nice Gunn,maybe PM can use the Mad Max car of yours as a prototype and put it into production for hollywood on wheels,that would be a hard to find car for sure.

very nice:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
thanks everyone for the complememts. this is one custom i enjoyed making and let me tell you if jl did make this car it would not sit on the pegs very long. the car is simular but not exact and thats the way i wanted it to be made.
the proto type car is on my bench getting ready for casting in resin and is very diffrent than the first pic you see. tony moe has the first car in his display case and the road warrior will be his too. hopefully the road warrior will be casted too. do to the copy rights the guy who owns them wants big bucks for the rights to make this car in 1/64th scale so dont look for this to be made anytime soon. i am trying to get some 1/64th holdens xb bodys but thay are hard to find and those that have then wont let go of them. i would like to thank kenny and jeff for all here help in making this car with out kk with the cars i needed and jeff with the decal the first car would still be on the bench thanks guys for all your help. and rob for posting pics for me. later gunn

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
dang mid i forgot about those i did..lol did i send the boat to or just the van?
if i didnt its got to be here somewhere lol

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
They are the crowning jewels of my collection!!

hahha, boat? I didn't realize you made the van to be a boat trailer?

Whenever you have some spare time. I have a few ideas on a Chevelle.......

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
lol mid.. i made a boat to go with the van too i was just wondering if i sent it too

·
Registered
886 Posts
Those are just plain awesome. I really like the mad max cars. I would buy two or three, maybe more, of those cars if JL made them. Excellent customs. :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts