Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I am new to oval racing and am looking at racing carpet this winter. I am going to buy a CustomWorks car, but I am not sure which chassis (Slider or Solid) is the one for carpet racing.

I am going to run BRL, 13.5, single cell, COT classes....

Thank you, Dan

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
i would wait on there new car designed for 1 cell racing

·
Registered
819 Posts
CW AGGRESSOR solid!!!

for flat carpet go with the solid!!! this car is awesome!! even if the desigh is around 6years old.....this car can compete again any news design car!! this car still one of the most ajustable car on the market!! im running mine for 3 race now since i switched TEAM....and this car is money!! you can buy it for cheap on Swap n Sell....but the price didn't reflect the perfromance!!

if you ask me.....this is the best car i ever owned!!! :thumbsup: to CW

Pace

·
Premium Member
3,593 Posts
I ran the solid with 1-cell 13.5 LiPo this summer on caps and it was SUPER !

·
Registered
92 Posts
I just started using a solid. I used a Hyperdrive pro2 and pro3 before that and this CustomWorks has proven to be the right choice. It handles quite a bit different than my HDs but it is way faster through the corner. So I would say "thumbs up" to the solid.

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
I prefer leading edge, but they are conversion kits. Means just the graphite and standoffs.

But, if i were to buy a CW right now, it would be a solid. I owned both a few years ago, and the solid felt more comfortable and easier to tune.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
for flat carpet go with the solid!!! this car is awesome!! even if the desigh is around 6years old.....this car can compete again any news design car!! this car still one of the most ajustable car on the market!! im running mine for 3 race now since i switched TEAM....and this car is money!! you can buy it for cheap on Swap n Sell....but the price didn't reflect the perfromance!!

if you ask me.....this is the best car i ever owned!!! :thumbsup: to CW

Pace
i will second that motion my cw aggressor is the best pan car i have ever owned!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts