Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my Intimidator SE sadly due to lack of interest at my track for the LM class. The car is like new aside from some epoxy that I had to use on the front bumper mount to fix some carbon lamintion spliting, I must have hit a rock on the track I guess and caught it under the bumper. It is just a roller and will come with all the stuff when I purchased it new 3-4 months ago. I am including 2 sets of CW HB tires, one set is new never ran and a complete set of new rims. This car is usually hard to get a hold of becuse of the demand for it so here is your chance. I don't really want any trades but if you have a near new Slash 4X4 RTR or the Platnum version PM me some pictures of it and I may be interested. I am asking $300 for the car.

I am also selling an almost new Novak 5.5 in the Electronics section. It was too fast for my track and I only ran it maybe 3 times to try to gear it but it was so fast it wasn't much fun to drive. $50 for it.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry

Sorry I accedently selected the wrong thing when I posted here. It won't happen again. I have posted this in the appropriate area now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts