Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I did this one up for fun. I was gonna put some kind of monster on top of the bus but I didnt have the right ones to use.

And one last thing. You will see a rare tyco indy marlboro car (its a beauty and a shame too) - I am missing a left front spoiler and I would like to repair it and put it in my display. I wonder if any of you have a broken tyco indy body - almost like it - a white with shell letterings on it. I know its like a needle in a haystack but maybe I can get lucky!

PM me on this - I have parts to trade too.. all depends on what your looking for.

Thanks & Enjoy!
Wes

·
Robot Elder
507 Posts
wes..
I'll have to look, I think I have that body.. if so I'll cut the wing off.. you will have to repaint it and decal it if possible..
CJ

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wes..
I'll have to look, I think I have that body.. if so I'll cut the wing off.. you will have to repaint it and decal it if possible..
CJ
please dont cut it off.. i would prefer to find same color as possible - no repaints or decals. like i said i am hoping to get lucky. thats all.

Thanks
Wes

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
Looking good Wes!!!! I like that color!! Scary S'cool Buses are great!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sorry I can't help you on the Indy car. I have none of them.. :(

·
Robot Elder
507 Posts
wes.
I was right I have the body..... it was white,,,, however,, looks like it missed the corners in turns 1 & 2 both front wings are missing...
Guess I'll put a big wing on it and make it an outlaw...
CJ

·
Crazed Painter
7,230 Posts
TERROR, TERROR, TERROR...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Trick or Treat on the street!

Wes,

Your Green Mopar bus has TERROR written all over it...very Creepy! :eek: In the back I see you even let SATAN get involved...buahahahahahahaha

Bob...Love that bus...zilla

1 - 20 of 20 Posts