Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This shot goes with my recent post of custom Greenlights. Don't know what will become of them, I had the idea of HT gifts in mind when I made them, so watch your mailbox, you could be the one.

They came out pretty well. I have always said that what I lacked in custom skills, I made up for in presentation! Thanks for looking guys, what do you think?

Ward

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
stangcollector said:
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING Ward!! How did you get the packaging apart and back together? I can't even tell they were ever opened.

~BILL~
Thanks Bill, there's nothing to it. I take an old fashioned lever paper cutter and slice of the two edges and bottom. This gives me very straight lines, much more then I can do with sissors. But leaves the top with the hanger all factory sealed.

Then I trim and shape the bottom corners and smooth the top corners back into the factory sealed top. When it goes back together, I just reseal the bottom with a small piece of clear packing tape. The sides are actually unsealed, but you would not know it to look at it. These blisters make for very cool packaging.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts