1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
saw these today at the store all most bought the black galixie

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I've got to get that Galaxie . Now I have seen pictures of it in green and black . The black one is a definate must even if I have to buy it from epay .

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
siggy said:
I've got to get that Galaxie . Now I have seen pictures of it in green and black . The black one is a definate must even if I have to buy it from "ebay" .

The ones I show are the Alternate Channels colors, not available in the big stores

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
You know what the funny thing is, even though I find these quite ugly and will not buy a single one, they obviously have more detail, they are a larger size, have bigger rims, and are over a dollar cheaper than the Classics series :freak:

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They are priced less right now because they are not selling, they are on sale, basically, and they are all Hobby Only colors, you won't find them at WM, Target, etc

·
Registered
967 Posts
They're not too bad, at least for the specific model collector. I'll only grab the 57's.

Nice paint and details, two tone interior (I expected blacked out windows and no interior) with a big chrome steering wheel. No opening parts, rivited plastic base with molded details, and cheaper than Classics. Not too shabby!

Joe
www.joesdiecastshack.com

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
I think the cars themselves are pretty cool.(Especially Joes 57 there)

love to see the Galaxie and Bonnie scaled down a bit though.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Joe Falco said:
They're not too bad, at least for the specific model collector. I'll only grab the 57's.

Nice paint and details, two tone interior (I expected blacked out windows and no interior) with a big chrome steering wheel. No opening parts, rivited plastic base with molded details, and cheaper than Classics. Not too shabby!

Joe
www.joesdiecastshack.com
I got this one last night from Target. I kind like this one better than the yellow one shown above. Thanks for taking it out of the package and sharing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts