Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this car started out as a "Lane exact detail Ls5 chevelle" it had the 360hp 454. I transplanted the 454 with a blown 572. scratch built parts include: roll cage, fuel cell, fuel pump/filter, electric fan and exhaust. I relocated the battery to the trunk and wired it up along with the fan and fuel pump.I also replaced the factory buckets with racing seats with harnesses. The stock tires and rims were removed and replaced with gmp drag tires with craiger rims. The body mods include:cut the hole in the hood to make room for the blower. the underside of the hood and trunk lid have been filled and smoothed. i have a very cool paint scheme mapped out for the car. i should have it painted within the next week or so. let me know what ya think. There will be more cars in the future. I may even be persuaded to build one for anyone who wants a one off custom 1/18 car or truck..

Thanx,
Dave

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
UUUUUUMMMMMMMM? theres no pic here! sounds cool though!
yeah, i havent quite figured out the whole photo upload thing on this site.. i think my files are to big still. thanx for the props on the car. much appreciated.in the near future i may be persuaded to build a one off cutom for someone.so if ya here of anyone who wants one, point them my way. wait until ya see the paint i have planned for this car. i think its gonna really set the car off..

thanx again

Dave

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Urrrmmm...check out his "My Photos".

Great car! :thumbsup:
thanx for the props joe.. much appreciated.in the near future i may be persuded to build one for someone who wants a one off custom or a replica of their existing 1:1 car.so, if ya come across anyone looking for something like that send them my way. yeah, i havent quite figured out what size my photo files need to be to upload. i seem to run out of room fast..somethin isnt rite tho.. so, if ya have any insite into that i would appreciate it.

the paint scheme i have planned for the car i think will really show what kind of work i can really do..thanx again for the props

Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts