Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished up today The Curse of The Werewolf Bighead.Now builtup alot of C.O.T.W kits in the past.But this one is the one that like the most.So like always your comments are appreciated.

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Whoa Danny :thumbsup:...This is a Beauty...What scale is he? and what paint did you use for the BLOOD...This is Very COOOOL!!!
Mcdee

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whoa Danny :thumbsup:...This is a Beauty...What scale is he? and what paint did you use for the BLOOD...This is Very COOOOL!!!
Mcdee
Thanks Denis for the compliments :)and thats real Blood(Joking) its actually Freestly Transparent Bright Flesh;).But IMOP it looks like real blood.This is one of Earthbounds Big heads sculpted by Yagher its believe 1.1 scale.IMOP its Huge!:jest:Now got 11 more to get done in the series.:freak:

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Wow 1:1...Man you've got to put that in a window come Halloween :thumbsup:
Scare the hell out of everyone with this baby:p:p
Mcdee

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Excellent; did you paint the eyes or are they pre-painted glass parts?
Cro-magnon man,I painted those eye by hand.First out lined were the eyes would be with a black marker and then colored them in with blue and then lightly dry brushed white in there and dotted the pupil black.Then went over the eyes with Permanoxy 5min epoxy that is clear to give me that glassy eye look that was after on this kit.Denis will do that come Halloween and cause that is a special day for me on Oct 30:hat:

·
Laird of Dunans Castle
3,902 Posts
My all-time favorite werewolf done by the master of lycanthropes! Too cool, Dan! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hey Dan,

Nice job on that! That's a great series isn't it? I've been buying them since they started and have only finished a few. I have a lot more to go - the COTW being one of them. I dream of the day I have the whole series done and on display. I think it will make an impressive collection when complete. I'm in the middle of "It! The Terror From Beyond Space". Hope to have it done in a few days - complete with a lighted base.

These kits are actually 3/4 scale. Just a bit smaller than 1:1.

Again - excellent job!

Syn

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Syn,Robert,James,Nightsky appreciate the compliments coming from ya all:).Syn that it is a nice one and Mark mentioned to me that they might do a Original Fly Big Head:).

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Hey Dan have you got a link to these kits????
...and yeah Oct 30 the Day before Halloween is your Birthday:hat:...and this year that's on a Friday with Halloween on Saturday...call me crazy:freak: but I feel a Party coming on.....:p
Mcdee

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Dan have you got a link to these kits????
...and yeah Oct 30 the Day before Halloween is your Birthday:hat:...and this year that's on a Friday with Halloween on Saturday...call me crazy:freak: but I feel a Party coming on.....:p
Mcdee
Denis oh ya Party big time on that day:thumbsup:!As for a link Mark doesnt have one but you can shoot him a email and tell him your interested in some of his kits.I know he has all the heads avilable except the She Creature that one is definitly OOP.But he also has 2Foot tall Saucermen kits that comes with a RayGun.Heres is email addy [email protected]

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Very cool Dan!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:. I like the eyes and the dark circles under them. The fur is great too!!
30th, eh?.........hee hee hee...........time to plan.......

Chris.:)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts