Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished this one up tonight and had a blast painting this guy up.So like always let me now what you think?

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Super paint slinging Dan Love the dripping Blood and saliva...:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Mcdee

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Denis for the compliments:thumbsup: and took me a couple trys with the drool but finally got it to work for me and thanks again.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
541 Posts
I saw the movie in Black & White when I was a kid, (over here it was released as Night of the Demon), and always wondered what the Demon would look like in Colour. Now I know! Great work Dan :thumbsup:

Simon

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I saw the movie in Black & White when I was a kid, (over here it was released as Night of the Demon), and always wondered what the Demon would look like in Colour. Now I know! Great work Dan :thumbsup:

Simon
Thanks Simon for the compliments:) and you are correct in the UK it was called Night of the Demon wich had a longer version than the US title called Curse of the Demon.I manage to pick up the dvd of this movie the other day that comes with both versions on it.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for commenting Dr.Syn and Jim:).Dr.Syn 9 more to go in the series:) and will be starting the Moleman this weekend:dude:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts