Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what my shop was reduced to. 13X12 room to this strip. 1-8 foot long counter and shelves above. since done in March, there has been added a long shelf underneath the counter. At the end of this room, the white desk is a desk that my wife and I share for all home related business. (Our computer area). right behind me is another counter area that we built for my kids to have a place for their projects. Its 8 ' long too.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
I'll bet ya cleaned it all up for the pics... lol... I know it doesn't look that clean all the time...
Nice set up Vernon !!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stangfreak is no fool

This is actually right after I was done constructing and was in the process of setting up the area. Steve knows I'm a slob while at work:jest:

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
nice!!!....i have to wait for my son to move out...he's 18, so i figure another 6 years :lol::lol:
good luck with that, one of mine was 9 years and one going on his 6th, and my baby girl left as soon as she could, I think it was a few month after High School got out, and she bought her own House, but I made sure she has a extra room for me

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
good luck with that, one of mine was 9 years and one going on his 6th, and my baby girl left as soon as she could, I think it was a few month after High School got out, and she bought her own House, but I made sure she has a extra room for me

OOOOhhhhhhh NOOooooooooooooo...i may have to bulk up a bit and get physical with him!!!:devil::mad::cool::jest:.....and AFTER i get outta the hospital, maybe he'll just have pity and go:lol::lol:

i'm just kidding...but it's cool you are still close with your kids:thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts