Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Hate It When I Explorer Just Locks Up Or Shuts Down On Me . Yes, Had It To 3 Shops And No One Can Fix It. So Being The Aqurium Nut That I Am , I Set Up A 10 Gallon By Me Puter And Gave It 7 Crabs And A Few Comets. Now When It Shuts Down I Simply Look To The Aquarium And Watch The Activity While Re-booting. Somehow It Helps Me From Getting A Hammer And Smashing Me Puter To Pieces.

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
try Mozilla Firebird... or...also make sure your IE has the service pack updates. you can always reinstall IE from the microsoft website.

if not.. just watch the phish.

me nun like IE anymoore...

weeeeeeee

·
Registered
779 Posts
Mozilla is the best internet browser I have used (and Ive used many). Easy to use, ability to pause downloads, really useful favorites tabs and multiple pages open with only one mozilla "program" running. oh, and built in google search box..

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
smojoe said:
Mozilla is the best internet browser I have used (and Ive used many). Easy to use, ability to pause downloads, really useful favorites tabs and multiple pages open with only one mozilla "program" running. oh, and built in google search box..
but there are still those handful of sites that need IE.. boo hiss ;) LOL

·
Premium Member
1,661 Posts
Most of the time when this happens it is because of spyware issues. Go in and clean out any temp internet files and cookies. Run a Disk defrag and that should help a little. Also think about downloading Adaware and spybot from download.com. It will help this issue as well.

HANK.............. By the way [email protected] is now open for you if you would like it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts