Hobbyist Forums banner

Cuda Lot

2K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  accobra64 
#1 ·
Thanks to Kenny Kaos for the Kustom 70 Convertible faux WL in these pics. The other orange faux WL was a kit custom with Viper wheels as are the wheels on Kennys Kustom. Still a lot more to get to complete an entire Cuda collection, but this is a good start

A little cuda cheer for a cold winters day. Make me think warm thoughts of beaches, summer and.....

Gerald

See less See more
#8 ·
Rob, the 4X4 Cuda look just doesn't work for me. I have some of those at home. The newer models have more appeal for me. Now, you may want to bring some Cuda's to fest (paticularly the ones I don't have)...hint hint

#16 ·
accobra64 said:
i am willing to bet that you have all the regular versions of the '70 coupe
and '71 convertible, Travis. And probably a few of the WLs.
When do we get the triple black '71 ragtop?
We have to just keep bringing the subject up. Sooner or later........

Cheers. Cobra
On the 70 coupe I`m missing the aqua regular zinger and a few of the regular rebel rods.On the 70 coupe I`m only missing some rebel rod wl`s,the motor trend wl,and the aqua and tiger striped wl`s.
On the 71 ragtop I have all of the regular and wl`s plus some that are a little rarer than that[never sold]
On the 70-71 hardtop challenger casting I have all of the REGULAR`S AND WL`S except for the lightninglane one, the yellow zinger wl,and the new CG31 WL.

I do btw have a triple black ragtop,it`s just the cool collectible one that I removed the flames on. It`s actually one of my top 3 favorites.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.