Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went grocery shopping. stopped at target and walmart. between the 2 stores, saw 11 crusin mcqueens, and this is after they've been picked thru. i waited to get to them, as people were buying for easter i guess. so who knows how many were there to begin with. probably close to 100 cars total at walmart and 75 to 100 in target i saw. funny, i asked some of these moms buying these things if they had trouble finding the crusin mcqueen. i got a positive no from them all, and in fact they all had found them, and wondered what the big deal was! they were after hamm, and a couple others they said. all were very plentiful.

and yes this was the white wall crusin mcqueen single card car. i was surprised to see all these. but, i left them all also. obviously they've put them in regular mixes. or it was a mistake and they sent them to my town. doubt it was a mistake since i saw them in 2 different chains.

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Looking at home many are on the bay right now, I think they hit everywhere.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
The new cases all have one per case, this release. The market is suddenly flooded with these, so that you can hardly give one away.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I have been looking for crusin mcqueen single card car, I wish you would have pick them up. I am sure HT members would have thanked you.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts