Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Not sure if this has been touched on, but I went into a Wal*Mart and saw SEVERAL Cruisin' McQueens hanging on the pegs. Looks like Mattel is including them in cases again. Too bad for those who shelled out over $100 for one of these, but good news that I only had to pay 3 bucks.

- JJ
www.hollywood-diecast.com

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
I saw one yeterday, I left it there, though. I only am buying the few CARS cars that I really want (anything with Guido or Ferrari.) It seems like these have been showing up a lot lately, looks like they got rereleased.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I am still looking for crusin mcqueen single card car too!

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
I picked up several of these recently, as I am taking a table at a Hot Wheels/Die Cast show on the 22nd with a couple other Hobby Talkers and thought I could make a little $$$ with them. Turns out they're all over the place now, and at a local HW Club meeting last night, these were down to seven bucks a pop. I'm sure at the show there will be even more of them and the prices will be even lower.

So, drop me a PM about possible trades, and I'll see if I can help you guys, or any other members here. :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts