Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
G/L's mustangs(and everything else) continue to improve,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Far ahead of J/L and anybody else in 1/64. Are those tires in scale width wise????????? At least close??????/

·
Registered
409 Posts
More Mustangs??? My God........
There is no other Muscle Car Just pretenders.....LOL Keep UM Comming!!!!!

The Mach 1 cast looks sooooo much better with those wheels.
Yes it Does!!!!!!!!

G/L's mustangs(and everything else) continue to improve,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Far ahead of J/L and anybody else in 1/64. Are those tires in scale width wise????????? At least close??????/
LETS HOPE SO!!!! It would be a crying shame if they are not especially since they proved they can do it and do a great job at it.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Many thanks for the pics, Russ.

Loving the Mach 1 and Shelby GT-500. Not partial to the new package artwork, but the more GL Mustangs the merrier! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,489 Posts

Scott Moen must be very busy at present with the flood of GL Mustangs
coming out around now. :) There must be 20 new Green Machine Mustangs
he needs. Black Bandit Mustangs (6) Cruise In Mustangs (6) Pearl White Mustangs (6) Plus the Mustangs in MCG and BJ.

DrDeal

·
Registered
365 Posts
he needs. Black Bandit Mustangs (6) Cruise In Mustangs (6) Pearl White Mustangs (6) Plus the Mustangs in MCG and BJ.

DrDeal
It's good for him to stay a little busy:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,530 Posts

DrDeal
I hope he has deep pockets looking for the greenies! I wonder if his garage will ever be full.

·
Premium Member
14,979 Posts
WOW! I want 4 of them.

·
Geico ad . . . Offensive?
6,714 Posts
I'm no Mustang enthusiast, but I must say that Greenlight is really hitting on all 8 cylinders with their castings and their designs and their variety. It seems each release is improving which is great in a market that is being largely watered down lately with inferior products.

Two thumbs way up to Greenlight. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
I'm no Mustag enthusiast, but I must say that Greenlight is really hitting on all 8 cylinders with their castings and their designs and their variety. It seems each release is improving which is great is a market that is being largely watered down lately with inferior products.

Two thumbs way up to Greenlight. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Agreed... they really came through with their new wheel designs. The new wheels really do improve upon what are already great castings. I just wish the whels were easily swapped out. I'd really like to change the wheels on previous releases. I'm looking forward to the 2010 Mustang casting.

Keep the Mustangs, new wheel designs, and shop tools coming :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.