Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are you guys finding these?

And by "where" I mean what aisle, not what store. Are they next to the JLs? Are they with the miscellaneous die-cast? Are they with the "kids" toys (Fisher-Price stuff, etc.)?

I have yet to find them anywhere. Help me, Spock!

R

·
0 Posts
The only place I have seen them is in Sherry's car room, but what she has are all sold already

Haven't seen the Creepsters or the other things anywhere in a store and its not because I haven't been looking!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Our local Kmart is in the process of a reset, but they already had a full set of twelve out, in the new area. They were right with the rest of the diecast cars, but a little hidden behind the multiple pegs of Jada and Muscle Machines.....;)

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
The big question is where can I get a set or 2 of the Mini Mad Wheelz?????????

I can get my hands on Creepsters from the on line dealers like Mac's Little Cars or Bobb36

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
robmcin said:
The only place I have seen them is in Sherry's car room, but what she has are all sold already

Haven't seen the Creepsters or the other things anywhere in a store and its not because I haven't been looking!!!
Is Sherry going to get the play sets Also???????

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
there have been 1 to 2 full sets at all three biggs ive been at in my area.also one of the meijers had them.someone on the board said there was a chase car in these thats suppose to have a different color base i think,but i havent seen one.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Mini Mad Wheels At Tru 4 On A Card $3 And There Are 3 Cards Just Sent A Set To A Friend Will Check And See If There Is Any Left They Just Sit And Nobody Buys Them

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
SLICEOFLIGHTNIN said:
Mini Mad Wheels At Tru 4 On A Card $3 And There Are 3 Cards Just Sent A Set To A Friend Will Check And See If There Is Any Left They Just Sit And Nobody Buys Them

1 - 13 of 13 Posts