Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where are you guys finding these?

And by "where" I mean what aisle, not what store. Are they next to the JLs? Are they with the miscellaneous die-cast? Are they with the "kids" toys (Fisher-Price stuff, etc.)?

I have yet to find them anywhere. Help me, Spock!

G

·
The only place I have seen them is in Sherry's car room, but what she has are all sold already

Haven't seen the Creepsters or the other things anywhere in a store and its not because I haven't been looking!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Our local Kmart is in the process of a reset, but they already had a full set of twelve out, in the new area. They were right with the rest of the diecast cars, but a little hidden behind the multiple pegs of Jada and Muscle Machines.....;)

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
The big question is where can I get a set or 2 of the Mini Mad Wheelz?????????

I can get my hands on Creepsters from the on line dealers like Mac's Little Cars or Bobb36

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
robmcin said:
The only place I have seen them is in Sherry's car room, but what she has are all sold already

Haven't seen the Creepsters or the other things anywhere in a store and its not because I haven't been looking!!!
Is Sherry going to get the play sets Also???????

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
there have been 1 to 2 full sets at all three biggs ive been at in my area.also one of the meijers had them.someone on the board said there was a chase car in these thats suppose to have a different color base i think,but i havent seen one.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Mini Mad Wheels At Tru 4 On A Card $3 And There Are 3 Cards Just Sent A Set To A Friend Will Check And See If There Is Any Left They Just Sit And Nobody Buys Them

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
SLICEOFLIGHTNIN said:
Mini Mad Wheels At Tru 4 On A Card $3 And There Are 3 Cards Just Sent A Set To A Friend Will Check And See If There Is Any Left They Just Sit And Nobody Buys Them

1 - 13 of 13 Posts