Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not into creepsters but I know alot of you like them. Have you seen the downhill racing set for the creepsters? Has anyone bought one? If so, how does it work?

I seen them at TRU yesterday...

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
I have'nt bought any Creepsters, don't plan to, although thier little tires/wheels look tempting to donor to some JL monopoly tokens(miniature ZINGERS?).

I'm leaving them to the serious collectors, and kids.

Jeff Fleetwood

·
Registered
582 Posts
Kenny Kaos said:
Have you seen the downhill racing set for the creepsters? Has anyone bought one? ...
If you are talking about the Screamin' Jaw Jumper playset Yes!
HMMWV said:
I am becoming a "regular" at my local TRU. Today they had the Screamin' Jaw Jumper playset (Tons of fun for only $10).

Packaged with each playset is an orange Orb-it!​
Kenny Kaos said:
how does it work? ...
UMM...
HMMWV said:
I've played with my Screamin' Jaw Jumper playset for a few hours. I have only had 3 vehicles land on their wheels as illustrated on the box.
  1. MatchBox HUMVEE
  2. FrankenRod
  3. Goober Gear (with a back flip)
I can get the Creepsters to land in the slime pit every time, but not on their wheels & lined-up to scoot down the track (most have a super-high center of gravity).
Is there a secret to this or do I just need more hours of practice?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Kenny Kaos said:
I'm not into creepsters but I know alot of you like them. Have you seen the downhill racing set for the creepsters? Has anyone bought one? If so, how does it work?

I am looking for the down hill race track & there is another track where can I buy them? I live in North Carolina & none of the stores around here know anything about the race tracks, we found the cars at K-Mart in Mt. Airy & Boone but no race tracks.....please help

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
bowmanb said:
I am looking for the down hill race track & there is another track where can I buy them? I live in North Carolina & none of the stores around here know anything about the race tracks, we found the cars at K-Mart in Mt. Airy & Boone but no race tracks.....please help

I believe these are just starting to show up at stores, so keep looking.

Oh yea where did you get this name? I ask because its my name so take good care of it. :thumbsup:

Bob Bowman
BOBB36

·
Registered
582 Posts
CREEPSTER playsets

bowmanb said:
I am looking for the down hill race track & there is another track where can I buy them?
I bought the Screamin' Jaw Jumper Playset at TRU (they have 6 or more left on the shelf).

The Terror Mountain Playset was to be released in October, so I don't expect to see one here until December! :tongue:

LMK if you would like me to get the Screamin' Jaw Jumper Playset & ship it to you...

·
Registered
90 Posts
hey kenny

Kenny Kaos said:

hey kenny whats up..... you know you love those creepsters, i saw all those creepsters sets you have,.... wanna sell one... your pal Kidwhitey
yadda..yadda..yadda :wave:

·
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey Tony, I'll give you all the creapsters you find in my collection... :lol:

Finding anything? had any more encounters with the buiscut head at walmart?

·
Registered
2 Posts
BOBB36 said:
I believe these are just starting to show up at stores, so keep looking.

Oh yea where did you get this name? I ask because its my name so take good care of it. :thumbsup:

Bob Bowman
BOBB36
My name is Beckie Bowman, so I just turned it around, and I will take good care of it.

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts