Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Moderator
Joined
·
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not into creepsters but I know alot of you like them. Have you seen the downhill racing set for the creepsters? Has anyone bought one? If so, how does it work?

I seen them at TRU yesterday...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,539 Posts
I have'nt bought any Creepsters, don't plan to, although thier little tires/wheels look tempting to donor to some JL monopoly tokens(miniature ZINGERS?).


I'm leaving them to the serious collectors, and kids.


Jeff Fleetwood
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
582 Posts
Kenny Kaos said:
Have you seen the downhill racing set for the creepsters? Has anyone bought one? ...
If you are talking about the Screamin' Jaw Jumper playset Yes!
HMMWV said:
I am becoming a "regular" at my local TRU. Today they had the Screamin' Jaw Jumper playset (Tons of fun for only $10).

Packaged with each playset is an orange Orb-it!​
Kenny Kaos said:
how does it work? ...
UMM...
HMMWV said:
I've played with my Screamin' Jaw Jumper playset for a few hours. I have only had 3 vehicles land on their wheels as illustrated on the box.
  1. MatchBox HUMVEE
  2. FrankenRod
  3. Goober Gear (with a back flip)
I can get the Creepsters to land in the slime pit every time, but not on their wheels & lined-up to scoot down the track (most have a super-high center of gravity).
Is there a secret to this or do I just need more hours of practice?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Kenny Kaos said:
I'm not into creepsters but I know alot of you like them. Have you seen the downhill racing set for the creepsters? Has anyone bought one? If so, how does it work?

I seen them at TRU yesterday...
I am looking for the down hill race track & there is another track where can I buy them? I live in North Carolina & none of the stores around here know anything about the race tracks, we found the cars at K-Mart in Mt. Airy & Boone but no race tracks.....please help
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,375 Posts
bowmanb said:
I am looking for the down hill race track & there is another track where can I buy them? I live in North Carolina & none of the stores around here know anything about the race tracks, we found the cars at K-Mart in Mt. Airy & Boone but no race tracks.....please help

I believe these are just starting to show up at stores, so keep looking.

Oh yea where did you get this name? I ask because its my name so take good care of it. :thumbsup:

Bob Bowman
BOBB36
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
582 Posts
CREEPSTER playsets

bowmanb said:
I am looking for the down hill race track & there is another track where can I buy them?
I bought the Screamin' Jaw Jumper Playset at TRU (they have 6 or more left on the shelf).

The Terror Mountain Playset was to be released in October, so I don't expect to see one here until December! :tongue:

LMK if you would like me to get the Screamin' Jaw Jumper Playset & ship it to you...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
hey kenny

Kenny Kaos said:
I'm not into creepsters but I know alot of you like them. Have you seen the downhill racing set for the creepsters? Has anyone bought one? If so, how does it work?

I seen them at TRU yesterday...
hey kenny whats up..... you know you love those creepsters, i saw all those creepsters sets you have,.... wanna sell one... your pal Kidwhitey
yadda..yadda..yadda :wave:
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey Tony, I'll give you all the creapsters you find in my collection... :lol:

Finding anything? had any more encounters with the buiscut head at walmart?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
BOBB36 said:
I believe these are just starting to show up at stores, so keep looking.

Oh yea where did you get this name? I ask because its my name so take good care of it. :thumbsup:

Bob Bowman
BOBB36
My name is Beckie Bowman, so I just turned it around, and I will take good care of it.

Thanks
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top